- sklearn.cluster.cluster_optics_dbscan(*, reachability, core_distances, ordering, eps)¶
Perform DBSCAN extraction for an arbitrary epsilon.
Extracting the clusters runs in linear time. Note that this results in
labels_which are close to a
DBSCANwith similar settings and
eps, only if
epsis close to
- reachabilityndarray of shape (n_samples,)
Reachability distances calculated by OPTICS (
- core_distancesndarray of shape (n_samples,)
Distances at which points become core (
- orderingndarray of shape (n_samples,)
OPTICS ordered point indices (
epsparameter. Must be set to <
max_eps. Results will be close to DBSCAN algorithm if
max_epsare close to one another.
- labels_array of shape (n_samples,)
The estimated labels.